Advertisement

[A] Soft Singing - Slumber My Darling (gentle lullaby)

[A] Soft Singing - Slumber My Darling (gentle lullaby) Suitable for listeners of any gender. Some mild roleplay elements where I address the listener at the start and give you a kiss goodnight at the end, calling you darling, but no specific relationship is implied.

Here's a sweet little lullaby written by Stephen Foster that I've wanted to sing for a while. In this audio, I ask if you need a lullaby, softly chuckle and then sing "Slumber My Darling". The original lyrics make reference to a parent being near, but I decided to slightly alter that to be sensitive towards listeners who may have had a bad history with their parents, so I just sing "Slumber my darling, for I am near." The song does contain some mild religious imagery regarding praying and angels, but it's very light. After the song, I say "Goodnight, my darling." and give you a gentle kiss goodnight. It isn't specified what our relationship is, so you can interpret it however you wish, be it a partner, a parent, caretaker or whatever else.

If you enjoyed this audio, I'd love for you to like, subscribe and write me a comment letting me know what you thought! If you'd like to download this audio, you can support me on Patreon for as little as $3 a month to do so!

Follow me on twitter:

Visit my tumblr:

Support me on Patreon:

Or if you like, just buy me a coffee:

Artwork by the lovely Sydney:

comfort audio,asmr,audio,male voice,deep voice,male ASMR,lullaby,Stephen Foster,male singing,soft singing,male lullaby,gentle,soothing,calming,relaxing,sleep,audios for sleep,bedtime audios,tuck in,tuck-in,parent roleplay,father roleplay,daddy roleplay,daddy ASMR,asmr lullaby,Australian accent,baritone singing,baritone,baritone lullaby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments