Advertisement

Unboxing Stuff & How Mexican Baggage Stole All My Vlog Archives - Vlog 198

Unboxing Stuff & How Mexican Baggage Stole All My Vlog Archives - Vlog 198 Today we do an unboxing haul while I tell you a story of how the Mexican baggage people stole all my vlog archives. We unbox the Sony A6000, a few lenses, and some other stuff. I don't know why but unboxing stuff is weirdly satisfying... and if I enjoy it, I'm guessing you might enjoy it as well :)

Products in Video:
Sony A6000:
Wide Angel Lenst:
All Purpose Lens:
Sandals:
Hotspot:

Other Products:
Best Travel Drone:
Microphone I use:
Great First Vlog Camera:
My New Vlog Camera:
Bendy Tripod I Use:
GoPro:

Watch More of My Videos:

▷ MY INSTAGRAM:


▷ STASIA INSTAGRAM:


Travel like me and get $200 off with this link:

Unboxing Haul,Unboxing Haul 2019,Haul,Haul 2019,Camera Unboxing,Sony A6000,Camera Haul,Camera Haul Unboxing,Camera Unboxing Sony A6000,Justin Poore,Travel Vlog,2019,unboxing,Camera Gear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments