Advertisement

Fishing FLOODED Stump Field for BIG Post Spawn BASS!!!

Fishing FLOODED Stump Field for BIG Post Spawn BASS!!! Today I'm pond fishing a FLOODED stump field for some BIG post spawn bass!!!

-Subscribe to My Channel:

-Check out Stephen:

-Buy a LOJO hat:

-----------Stuff I used in this video-----------
---Rods and Reels---
Lew's LFS Speed Spool:
Lew's Custom LITE Rod:
Lew's Pro TI:
Lew’s Hypermag:
Googan Baits:

***the above links are Amazon associate links***

----------Check out these other AWESOME videos below----------

Teaching a KID how to use a Baitcaster:

Flex Seal Fishing Lure Challenge:

Academy Brand Fishing Lures:

Kid Picks My Fishing Setup:

Cheap vs Expensive Reel:

Dumb Bait Catches BIG Mystery Fish:

Most Expensive Fishing Combo:

Walmart Brand Fishing Lures:

Most Expensive Walmart Reel:

$10 Walmart Fishing Kit Challenge:

Dad vs Kid Fishing Challenge:

KVD Picks My Lures:

Most Expensive Lures at Walmart:

Mom Picks My Lures:

Picking Fishing Lures Blindfolded:

Kid Picks My Lures:

Kayak Angler vs Boater:

Wife Picks My Lures:

Stranger Picks My Lures:

----------Companies I work with and believe in----------
-Lew’s Fishing:
-Mystery Tackle Box:
-Googan Baits:
-Jackson Kayaks:

---Find me on Social Media Below---
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Snapchat: lojofishing

#bassfishing #fishing #pondfishing #bigbass #postspawnbassfishing

bass fishing,fishing,pond fishing,big bass,big bass fishing,post spawn bass fishing,fishing tips,bass fishing tips,how to fish,how to bass fishing,fishing video,how to catch bass,post spawn,lunkerstv,apbassing,lakeforkguy,flair,googan squad,kickintheirbasstv,milliken fishing,1rod1reelfishing,firststatefishing,lojo,lojo.fishing,lojo fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments