Advertisement

Vlog 130 - MENTAL HEALTH, IT'S OK NOT TO BE OK! ASOS HAUL, AMAZON HAUL!!!

Vlog 130 - MENTAL HEALTH, IT'S OK NOT TO BE OK! ASOS HAUL, AMAZON HAUL!!! Good evening everyone,

I hope you're all well and healthy, comment down below anything you have planned for this week.

This vlog took a very weird turn when I discussed my mental health, it's crazy to me how long I have allowed myself to have this and not get it sorted. It hit home when I was talking about my mental health out loud and it is ok to accept help.

I also had a ASOS delivery of a coat and a pair of jeans, the coat is so cool however, I am sending back the jeans because they just don't fit right on me, so I will probably order a different style. I have not started reading the books from my Sherlock Holmes collection yet but I will be starting them tomorrow which I am so excited about, I will let you know how I get on.

I hope you all enjoy the vlog and leave a comment down below of any video content you would like to see.

Also I thought I would add my instagram account -
A goal of mine this year is to also work on my instagram as it is very bleak at the moment.

Please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe for more vlogging content, it'd really make my day! Thanks!

Marcus,Tia,Vlog,Day,TandM,and,Gaming,Xbox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments