Advertisement

Tracking Your Writing Stats is a WASTE OF TIME | Authortube Confessions

Tracking Your Writing Stats is a WASTE OF TIME | Authortube Confessions Okay writer friends, repeat after me: I am no longer going to reduce my writing to stats for analysis. I am going to stop trying to make an art a science. I'm going to stop valuing myself and my writing in terms of output and production. I am going to stop obsessing over arbitrary numbers that only discourage and demoralize me.

Phew! Doesn't that feel better! :)

✍️U P C O M I N G W R I T E -- I N S ✍️
Thursday January 16th -- Kevin's Channel (Kevlandia)
Thursday December 23rd -- My Channel (Laura Writes)
Thursday December 30th -- Kevin's Channel (Kevlandia)

📚C R A F T B O O K S I U S E A N D R E C O M M E N D 📚
Save the Cat Writes a Novel:

💁🏻F O L L O W M E O N S O C I A L M E D I A 💁🏻
📸Instagram: @LauraTwoPointO
@LauraTheCollector
💬Twitter: @LauraTwoPointO

📨E M A I L M E 📨
laurawritesbusiness@gmail.com

🙋🏻 G E T T O K N O W M E B E T T E R 🙋🏻
AuthorTube Newbie Tag:
AuthorTube Channel Update:
Author Origin Tag:
AuthorTube Newbie Tag 2.0:

🎬P R O D U C T S I U S E 🎬
🎥My Camera:
🔆My Lighting:
💻Router for flawless streaming:

👱🏻Check out my brother Kevin's Channel:

My name is Laura and I am an aspiring author. I am pursuing traditional publishing if I can ever finish a dang book! On my AuthorTube channel I do live write-ins every other week with my brother Kevin where we do more chatting than writing but I love hanging with all the good friends I've made here in the writing community. As for videos, I rarely give writing advice. Instead, I'm interested in sharing my journey and occasionally (okay maybe more than occasionally) commiserating!

Disclaimer: This video may contain links to affiliate programs. If you click on the link and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of that sale at NO extra charge to you. However, you are under no obligation to buy anything I ever mention in a video.

#authortube #authortubeconfessions #writingrant

authortube,write with me,young adult books,writing vlog,live sprints,write a book,laura writes,writing advice,live write in,writing sprints,nanowrimo,authortube confessions,writing stats,tracking writing stats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments