Advertisement

Top 6 Traits Narcissists Look For In Their Victims

Top 6 Traits Narcissists Look For In Their Victims Narcissists know how to target people.

They know what to look out for.

Many people think that narcissists can con anybody and start to destroy their lives. This isn’t true. There are many people who the narcissist will quickly ascertain are not on their snack list.

In today’s TTV episode I share with you the top six traits that narcissists look for in their victims.

In no way is this to shame you if you have ever had any of these traits.

My purpose is to empower you, just as it did me, when I realised these traits existed (of which I had all six) and how I could heal myself from them.

As a result of this information, I learned how to never again hand my power away to abusers.

And, it is my greatest mission to teach you how to do the same.

That’s exactly what this episode is all about!

⬇️ Access all of MTE's best resources below ⬇️

Claim your free 16 day recovery course:


Join the Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program:


Get your copy of my book You Can Thrive After Narcissistic Abuse:


Read hundreds of free articles on my blog:


Connect with the Thriver Community:



Victims

Post a Comment

0 Comments