Advertisement

This is still relevant, right?

This is still relevant, right? Mor_fuk - Pepegalovania (Live) 2006

Thanks (again) to Flowmotion1337 for wasting his time for this video. He streams sometimes on Twitch, check him out :)

Why... what is this bullshit KevJac??
3 months ago I uploaded a video from the streamer morf_uk, where he said pepega for over 250 times for 3 minutes straight.
He wanted that 3 minute video auto tuned to a song of my choice. Obviously I'm a Pepega so I don't know shit about audio stuff so I requested Flow to do that for the "memes".
He said something like "Okay, but this might sound a bit strange, because his voice won't get tuned, when there is no note at this specific moment and all the gen sounds etc might be tuned to the song too." And i said " just DO IT"... and so he did :)

Pepegalovania,morf_uk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments