Advertisement

Professional dance routine! The floor was far smaller than I expected; Nightmare Becca Cala Roarr!!!

Professional dance routine! The floor was far smaller than I expected; Nightmare Becca Cala Roarr!!! I am A professional Dancer officially! finally! yayy! True, Real Artist Hard Core right there because The performance space was farrr smaller than I had expected and I practised on a flat floor for like 3 months before the show day! The event was called the adams family christmas at a Bar in Toronto Ontario Called the Sea scape bar. Yes I used Dance moves from 7 different generes / styles mainly it is a slam dance; I was glad for the level of the stage though originally I dreamed of big wide angles Roarr!

a x 7,a7x,Avenged 7 fold,avenged,avenge,seven,dance,fold,nightmare,nite,night,club,bar,dancer,epic,hip,hop,gla,glamour,glamor,glamorous,routine,route,professional,at,last,finally,yayy,yay,Roarr!,Adams,family,Christmas,generes,genere,style,waltz,salsa,ballroom,slam,mosh,hard,core,glitz,dark,raaah!,floor,stage,level,light,fog,smoke,microphone,cord,sound,band,performer,entertainer,accomplished,acheieved,victorious,I got it!,persevered,practice,original,choreography,choreographer,choreo,guitar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments