Advertisement

Polishing Porcelain Crowns - This Kit Makes It So Much Easier Chairside

Polishing Porcelain Crowns - This Kit Makes It So Much Easier Chairside Polishing Ceramic Crowns chairside can be a bit of a pain. Often, the burs are all over the place and you don't remember the order of the polishing wheels. My buddy Amir lent me his dialite kit for polishing e.max crowns chairside. Wow. I was impressed. Everything I needed was right there in my hands!

***Free Root Canal Course***
www.allthingsdentistry.com

*** ENDO GEAR I USE ***
www.allthingsdentistry.com

-- LINKS --





*** ENDO GEAR I USE ***


--- Related Content ---
- Root Canal with Calcified Canals and S Curve (Wave One Gold):
- Top 5 Root Canal Videos (on Youtube):
- Root Canal Through a New Crown (Wave One Gold)

#emax #Dentistry #AllThingDentistry #Odontologia


dental crown,ceramic crowns front teeth,ceramic crown preparation,ceramic crown vs zirconia crown,ceramic crown procedure,ceramic crown prep,dental ceramics,dental crowns before and after,ceramic crown preparation premolar,lithium disilicate,e.max,all things dentistry,dental esthetics,endocrown,posterior crown,dentistry porcelain crown,root canal,king endo,dental cement,dental crown procedure,dental crown animation,dental crowns on front teeth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments