Advertisement

Pick A Pile πŸ”₯ Their Dreams And Desires About You

Pick A Pile πŸ”₯ Their Dreams And Desires About You Pick A Pile πŸ”₯ Their Dreams And Desires About You

⭐ Pick A Pile ⭐

Pile 1 πŸ”₯ 1:38

Pile 2 πŸ”₯ 7:17

Pile 3 πŸ”₯ 13:16

The beautiful decks I have used in this reading are listed below :)

πŸ’› Indigo Angel Oracle

πŸ’› Tarot Of Sexual Magic

πŸ’› Tarot Grand Luxe

πŸ’› Goddess Inspiration Oracle

Huge shoutout to Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd for the amazing decks. Check them out
πŸ’› WWW.LLEWELLYN.COM

We are family on this channel. Thank you all for your amazing love & support. It means the world.

Energy exchange donations are appreciated and help me to create lots of free videos for you all πŸ’•


 Subscribe & Click on the notification bell to be made aware when I go Live as I regularly stream  to answer your questions on a ⭐ Live With Liz ⭐ to help as many people as possible on this journey.

 I've added my Amazon wishlist so if you wish you can send me cards that you would love to see me use, this keeps my readings exciting and new and I love seeing what you all like πŸ’•


I am now available for personal readings.

Email me for details
guidedbyangelsxo@gmail.com

Thank You for watching.
You are loved beyond measure πŸ’›

Pick a pile,their dreams and desires pick a pile,guided by angels,dm,df,twin flames,soul mates,soul connections,psychic reader,twin flame reader,passion tarot reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments