Advertisement

Overwatch - ALL YEAR OF THE RAT EVENT SKINS AND ITEMS (2020 Lunar New Year Event)

Overwatch - ALL YEAR OF THE RAT EVENT SKINS AND ITEMS (2020 Lunar New Year Event) The 2020 Lunar New Year event, celebrating the year of the rat is finally out for Overwatch! This video shows all the new skins, and other cosmetic items that comes with this event!

My Merch :
My Twitter :
My Twitch :
My Instagram :

My Gamertag: BRO YOU WACK

BRO YOU WACK,Overwatch,all year of the rat event skins and items,year of the rat skins,event,skins,all skins,all event skins,new skins,sombra year of the rat skin,sombra,sombra mask changer,mask changer,new overwatch skins,2020 lunar new year event,year of the rat event,overwatch event,lucio lunar skin,sombra lunar skin,moira lunar skin,brigitte lunar skin,new sombra skin,overwatch lunar event,overwatch chinese event,all sombra masks,all lunar skins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments