Advertisement

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 REACT REVIEW (Pros & Cons)

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 REACT REVIEW (Pros & Cons) Today we have my Nike Air Force 1 React Review! I've been soooo excited to put this pair on feet ever since it got leaked online. Why? I'm a massive fan of the Air Force 1 and the colorways they showed just spoke to me! Especially this one which is the black/volt/violet model.

In this video we go over the design, technology, features, and the on-feet experience. I also go through the pros and cons of the shoe.

I hope you all enjoy the review!

[JOIN OUR ON-GOING GIVEAWAYS]
Black Airpods Giveaway:
Funko Pop:
Sneaker of your Choice and Size from Commonwealth:

Follow me on my social media:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

nike air force 1 react,nike air force 1 react review,unboxing nike air force 1 react,nike air force 1 react reviews,how good is the nike air force 1 react,nike air force 1 review,nike air force 1 react price,where to buy nike air force 1 react,nike af1 react,nike af1 react review,nike af 1 react,nike,carlo ople,sneaker review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments