Advertisement

Nightcore - My Heart Is Beating (Steve X Remix) [Samuraj vs Golden Mind]

Nightcore - My Heart Is Beating (Steve X Remix) [Samuraj vs Golden Mind] ♫Original Song: Samuraj vs Golden Mind - My Heart Is Beating (Steve X Remix) ♫
★Genre: Hands Up
Click "Show more" to see all important information and links
★Picture:

▼Support Me
›Facebook:
›Twitter:
›Patreon:
›Join our discord➜

▼FAQ
»Q: Who is the cheerleader and where is she from ?
»A: Shikinami from Kantai Collection: KanColle (KanColle)

»Q: Where can I find the Anime Cheerleader Gif ?
»A:

»Q: Where can I find the intro Images ?
»A:

»Q: Can you add me as friends on this or that website ?
»A: Yes you can add me as friends or find me on most websites

▼also known as
» LION club
» DJ Pantsu
» Sleepy Lion
» Sleeping Lion
» ᔕᑭᗩᑕᕮ Lιoɴ

© Business email clublion@zmkrecords.com ◢

lion CLUB,CLuBLioNXNightcore,CLuBLioNX,Nightcore,CLuBLioNX Nightcore,Shikinami Gif,Nightcore Bass,Nightcore Melody,dancing gif,kancolle,Kantai Collection,Shikinami,hd nightcore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments