Advertisement

New Bill to Allow Cops to Detain Citizens, Force Them to Explain Who They Are, What They’re Doing

New Bill to Allow Cops to Detain Citizens, Force Them to Explain Who They Are, What They’re Doing Kentucky — An ominous bill that is currently making its way through the Kentucky Senate aims to give police unprecedented unconstitutional powers. These new powers will allow cops to stop anyone they want and demand that person tell them who they are, where they are going, and explain their actions. Naturally, it has civil rights advocates up in arms, but it doesn’t seem to be slowing down the bill’s momentum.



Subscribe to more videos:
Check out my Fiverr link:
My blog:
My Website:
Check this Surf roam link:
My paypal link: www.paypal.me/kingemjayconsulting
Other links:
Mining site:


Get CryptoBrowser:
My podcasts:






PI Network:






CashApp:£DaOfficerofdadamnlaw


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#PBWWChannel #DaOfficerOfDaDamnLaw #KentuckySenate
Feel supa dupa free to contact me at my email:
kingemjay3355@gmail.com

Stay melanin 🖤 and true ���🏿✊🏿✊🏿
To order clothing:



***Officer of the Damn Law PBWW Channel individual was actually a retired civil law enforcement officer for Northampton and Milton Keynes Counties England, United Kingdom****

#KentuckySenate,#PBWWChannel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments