Advertisement

MY TMJ STORY [AGGA APPLIANCE] Why Did I End Up in AGGA? (PART 1)

MY TMJ STORY [AGGA APPLIANCE] Why Did I End Up in AGGA? (PART 1) WELCOME to My Jaw Pain Journey!!!

In this video I wanted to chat about my personal story and how I ended up with the Fixed AGGA Appliance. It's kind of a long story so I decided to break it up into two parts.

Watch Part 2 HERE:

Please share your own experiences and thoughts down below!

I've been on this Jaw Pain Journey for around 10 years and I've been documenting the entire thing on my website www.jawpainjourney.com.

Now that I'm moving into the AGGA (Anterior Growth Guided Appliance) I wanted to document further through this video series.

Join my Facebook Page:

CLICK HERE for my article on the FAGGA/AGGA appliance:

Thank you for joining me on this Jaw Pain Journey! Please let me know in the comments below what questions you have. I'm looking forward to finding some TMJ pain relief!

My Jaw Pain Journey Through:

- Allergies
- Airway Issues
- Jaw Injury
- Neuromuscular Dentist
- Jaw Splints
- Jaw Surgery
- TMJ Pain
- and More...

Here are some of the things AGGA Appliance is said to treat:
Jaw Popping
Alternative to TMJ surgery
Misaligned Jaw
Snoring & Sleep Apnea
Forward Head Posture
Stiff Jaw
Breathing Disorders
Stop Clenching Teeth
And more...

agga,orthodontics,tmj,jaw pain,tmj pain,tmj surgery,braces for tmj,Agga appliance,growth appliance,myofunctional therapy,fagga,tongue posture,moving jaw forward,jaw growth,anterior growth guidance appliance,facial growth,adult orthodontics,adult palatal expansion,palatal expander,forward head posture,snoring,apnea,joint disorders,Jaw popping,Locked Jaw,my jaw pops,jaw lock,misaligned jaw,stiff jaw,swollen jaw,jaw clenching,stop clenching teeth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments