Advertisement

MY GOALS l Mental Health, Creative Ambition, New Years Resolutions l Notably Quirky

MY  GOALS l Mental Health, Creative Ambition, New Years Resolutions l Notably Quirky I'm so excited to share with you my 2020 goals or 2020 new years resolutions! I created a list of my personal goals for entering another year of my twenties. I also include the format I use for setting goals in 2020. Enjoy watching!

===============
YOU WOULD ALSO ENJOY MY...
How to Turn Unachieved Goals into Success:
2020 Bullet Journal Setup:
January Bullet Journal Setup:
Winter Morning Routine:

===============
YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Pintrest:

===============
EQUIPMENT
Camera:
Tripod:
Lighting:
SD Card:
External Hard Drive:

===============
DISCLAIMERS:
-This video is intended for viewers over 13 years of age.
-All Amazon links are affiliate links. I will be getting a small profit if you buy one of the items listed through that link. You will not be charged extra by using the link provided.

notably quirky,university channel,university vlogger,college channel,college vlogger,lifestyle channel,lifestyle vlogger,2020 goals,2020 goal setting,how to set goals for 2020,2020,2020 new year,new years resolutions 2020,new years resolutions,personal goals,goals for your twenties,how to set goals,goal setting,2020 goal ideas,new year,2020 resolutions,new years resolution ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments