Advertisement

I Broke My Back Again 'Sort Of'

I Broke My Back Again 'Sort Of' The last remaining full rod in my back broke in July 2019. When it happened you could hear and feel the hardware grinding on itself.
Seven appointments (Xrays, CT scan, bloodwork, etc) and six months later I finally have a date set for this broken mess of titanium to come out of me.
Let's mention that the last piece of paperwork showed up in the mail and had to be sent back (in an envelope with a stamp). That takes time, energy and money, especially as someone who has to push herself through the forever falling snow to accomplish each task.
Our public system is slow, things could be done much more efficiently.
Enjoy the rant...

For all inquiries please email us at: protipsforparas@gmail.com

Get some merch and support the cause!


Follow us on Instagram:
Pro Tips For Paras:
Tanelle:
Jesse:

Follow us on Facebook:
Pro Tips For Paras:
Tanelle:
Jesse:

Rad Society
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

wheelchair,paralyzed,spinal cord injury,disabled,accessibility,disability,paraplegic,broken hardware,

Post a Comment

0 Comments