Advertisement

I Asked Every Person In My City For $1 And Earned...

I Asked Every Person In My City For $1 And Earned... I Asked Every Person In My City For $1 And Earned...

So I went and asked a bunch of people for a dollar in real life, emails, calling billionaires and more, stay tuned to find out how much I earned! This was a pretty fun challenge hope you enjoyed!

Go Subscribe To My Other Channel!
DO NOT CLICK THIS... 👉
Follow My Facebook NOW! 👉

⬇️I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK ⬇️
👉 Instagram
👉 Twitter

Business Inquiries 👉 davidvlasbiz@gmail.com

David Vlas Challenges -

David Vlas Vlogs -

David Vlas

Support My Channel Here! 👉

David vlas,funny,pranks,challenge,vlogs,girlfriend,little brother,challenges,24 hours,mrbeast,morgz,collins key,lucas and Marcus,dangie bros,asking people for a dollar,I Asked 1 MILLION People For $1 And Earned...,$1,challenge money,money challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments