Advertisement

Holding God Accountable || Daily Walk With The Lord

Holding God Accountable || Daily Walk With The Lord Hi all! So excited to have been able to sit down and share this word with you guys. I wish more than anything we were sitting down having coffee together so I could hear about your walk with the Lord and all He has done it your life but this will have to do for now. (-: I pray that this is helpful in knowledge and encouraging for your faith. Thank you so much for watching and feel free to leave faith based video ideas in the comments for next time!
"Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness." Colossians 2:7 (NLT)

Christian,God,Jesus,Bible Study,Scripture,How To,Love,Cute,Relationship,Verses,Godly,Vlog,Beauty,How I Read My Bible,Faith,Testimony,

Post a Comment

0 Comments