Advertisement

Destiny 2: 7 Incredibly Small & Petty Things I Hope Get Fixed

Destiny 2: 7 Incredibly Small & Petty Things I Hope Get Fixed Destiny is a game of many complexities and features that take a lot of time to address. But this list... this list is petty. The following is a list of 7 things that probably aren't very significant, but drive me nuts.

I literally just thought of another right before this video goes live:

#8: Why do raids get shafted when it comes to seasonal item drops? Strikes get me 17 Dawning Essence, but a run of the raid gets me 2? Why am I not getting like 50 from running a raid? Or like 15 per boss kill? Why is the hardest activity the LEAST rewarding?

Here's the list in case you just want a list:

#7: 150 Speed Sparrows
#6: Valor/Infamy Rank Up Banner
#5: Stat Tracking on Weapons
#4: Weapons that have parts that can't be shaded
#3: Picking Up Planetary Mats
#2: No Auto-Dismantle Blues
#1: Weapon Telemetries

5% discount on ASTRO gear: (works in all available regions)

Epic Games Store Creator Code: HelloDatto

Need a good chair? SecretLab has you covered, use my referral link here: (United States and SE Asia Only)

If you enjoyed the video, a positive rating is always appreciated.

Subscribe to the channel for more Destiny:

Datto Does Destiny Social Media:
Twitter:
Twitch:

datto,destiny gameplay,destiny 2,destiny 2 gameplay,datto does destiny,destiny,destiny new gameplay,guide,shadowkeep,season of dawn,top 7,top list,

Post a Comment

0 Comments