Advertisement

Cleaning Out My Closet EP1 - Shoes That DON'T Match Tights

Cleaning Out My Closet EP1 - Shoes That DON'T Match Tights Hey everyone 😀😀😀!

Today I am going through my old shoe collection and trying to decide which shoes to keep and which to donate. As you can see, i'm wearing white ballet tights in this video so you can focus on the shoes on their own. Of course I match most of outfits with #pantyhose, so I need you to help me out on which shoes look best!

Thank you so much for supporting my channel and please subscribe if you haven't already! I'm on a push for 20K subs 👍👍👍

Timestamps 👀:

High Heels:
Keds Sneakers:
Open Toe Wedge Heels :
Vans Sneakers:
Leather Thigh High Stiletto Boots:

Follow me 📱:




#boots #highheels

Pantyhose,Boots,High Heels,Tights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments