Advertisement

Chit Chat GRWM | LIFE UPDATE + CHRISTMAS + FAKE CRIME 2020

Chit Chat GRWM | LIFE UPDATE + CHRISTMAS + FAKE CRIME 2020 Today’s video is a Chit a Chat GRWM. Just chilling with you guys and talking to you about what’s been going on, why I haven’t been uploading and I hope you guys understand. I also start talking about other things such as Christmas and a crime that happened in my city. Btw I know i suck at multitasking.♡

Where I got my earrings
Mejuri:


My name is Vanesa. I’m a mother to my beautiful daughter Emily💛 I’ve created this channel to interact with people and add many kinds and different type of videos. As in vlogs, experiences, make up tutorials, hair tutorials, reviews all the things I enjoy doing. Don’t forget to LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!! xoxo💓

Watch My Latest Video:

Micayla Grande:


Email: vanesaemma0208@gmail.com

#GRWM #CHITCHAT #LIFEUPDATE

CHIT CHAT GRWM,CHIT CHAT GRWM 2020,CHIT CHAT GRWM EVERYDAY MAKEUP,CHIT CHAT GET READY WITH ME 2020,CHIT CHAT GRWM LIFE UPDATE 2020,CHIT CHAT GET READY WITH ME,GET READY WITH ME CHIT CHAT,GET READY WITH ME CHIT CHAT 2020,GET READY WITH ME,CHIT CHAT GRWM STORYTIME,

Post a Comment

0 Comments