Advertisement

CAPRICORN You’re Being Held Up For a Reason & It's a GOOD One! New Moon in Aquarius January Tarot

CAPRICORN You’re Being Held Up For a Reason & It's a GOOD One! New Moon in Aquarius January Tarot Capricorn New Moon in Aquarius January 2020 Tarot Reading

Time Stamp - 9:55

Songs mentioned in Intro:
Hugh Laurie "The Weed Smoker's Dream"


Bob Marley "One Love"


If you are interested in personal guidance, please email me at cardsaretalking@gmail.com Of course, donations (of any size!) are always welcome! You can send payment of donations to me at paypal.me/cardsaretalking

30-minute reading - Introductory price of $40 (Ask as many questions as you like and I will answer as many as I can within the allotted time or I will get detailed information on one question)
15-minute reading - Introductory price of $20 (Ask as many questions as you like and I will answer as many as I can within the allotted time or I will get detailed information on one question)

In-depth Celtic Cross (General Overview, Career, Romance) $75

If you have any special requests, please email me and we can discuss!

Thank you for your support!

Capricorn,NewMooninAquarius,Tarotscope,January2020,Tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments