Advertisement

Before The Madness - How UFC 209 introduced me to the Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson Rivalry

Before The Madness - How UFC 209 introduced me to the Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson Rivalry #KHABIBNURMAGOMEDOV
#TONYFERGUSON
#UFC249

Before there was ever a series, there wan idea for a documentary about fighters that I wanted to do, so I tagged alone with Rashad Evans one weekend for his fight at UFC 209 and was introduced to a whole scene that I fell in love with. I had never heard of Tony Ferguson and I only knew who Khabib was because he had just fought Michael Johnson and I was doing a series lead up to that. The crazy cast of this video shows you how strange the universe is and how it is lining up as we speak. You truly have no idea what is in store for you in this world, but I am thankful.

Produced by Will Harris Productions

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL:


If any producer or label has an issue with any music I use in my videos, please get in contact and we can discuss compensation for use... (anatomyofafighterdocumentary@gmail.com)

Instagram: @willharrisproductions
Twitter: @theewillharris

To Donate to AOF and help it grow, donate what you can to: paypal.me/willharrisfilms

Anatomy of a Fighter, is about the cinematic inside look of the fighters and the fight game for the fans.

My goal is to create and produce one of the most exciting documentary series about MMA and Boxing...

Anatomy of a Fighter,UFC,Will Harris Productions,UFC Embedded: Vlog Series,Khabib Nurmagomedov,Tony Ferguson,Conor Mcgregor,UFC 209,UFC 249,Rashad Evans,Kamaru Usman,Tyron Woodley,Jorge Masvidal,Joe Rogan,Dana White,

Post a Comment

0 Comments