Advertisement

Ashes Of Life - Shores (Doom Metal, Post-rock, 2020)

Ashes Of Life - Shores (Doom Metal, Post-rock, 2020) Band: Ashes Of Life
Song: Shores
Album: Seasons Within (2020)
Genre(s): death/doom, doom metal, progressive metal, shoegaze, post rock

Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Label: Abismo Humano

For fans of: Anathema, Katatonia, Alcest, Opeth, Swallow the Sun, Antimatter

Follow Ashes of Life:


Lineup:
Tiago Silva - clean vocals, guitars, bass
Stefan Nordström - extreme vocals (Soliloquium, Desolator)
Luís Pinto - guitars

Filming and editing by Tiago Silva

Filmed at Portuguese shores in Guincho, Boca do Inferno, Azenhas do mar

Produced, mixed and mastered by André Eusébio at Lemon Drops Media

"Shores" lyrics:
On these shores of dreams I'm born into the stream
Of consciousness of loneliness in which I sail
Through nothing
All Through the waves they wrap me in

Holding up inside it almost left me blind
All this greed I've seen is not a part of me
You'll regret the way you've ended peace today
Dagger of dismay shattered hope to gray

Awake to the stream, forsake emptiness
Beneath buried dreams in consternated life
Driven to the sea, oblivion lies
Oceans filled with grief
Shine on over me

I forsake the world that no one can see
one beckoning
Straight out, the water's deep
There is no god here in the abyss of light
Sinking, a storm within my sanity
Crying out for the dreams so real
Straight out from the storm within
From a distance I can see you
Always weeping by the cliffs

All that I want is to feel you close to me
Holding back too careless to see
Feel this breeze all through me
To feel close to the stream

Now that I see this moment of grief
Rise and return towards the stream
With seasons within
Now that I see the ancestor's tree
Gave us the blood marked by a tragedy
From the sea

Are you fading (fading)
Fade to grey (fading)
Are you fading (fading)
Fading away

Ashes of Life,doom metal,post-rock,2020,Anathema,Katatonia,Alcest,Seasons Within,

Post a Comment

0 Comments