Advertisement

6 Metal Sub-Genres I Hate...Or At Very Least Can't Stand! What Will They Be?

6 Metal Sub-Genres I Hate...Or  At Very Least Can't  Stand! What Will They Be? Facebook


Season 1 playlist


Season 2 playlist


Well, here they are.
The 6 Sub-genres of metal that I absolutely can't stand.
I cut the b.s. and get straight to the point and my views in this video. This video is not meant to offend anybody by any means. I'm sorry if it does. Just remember that opinions are like a**holes. Everybody's got one. So take this with a grain of salt.
These are only my personal views on these genres and shouldn't hold any actual meaning for anyone else. If anything I'm just trying to show you perhaps a different point of view on this subject matter. As well as a quick laugh.
On a more serious matter.
THIS VIDEO IS NOT MEANT FOR CHILDREN. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO WATCH THIS VIDEO. CLICK AWAY NOW!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

As always friends.
Until next time,
Keep Slashin' Horror Freaks!

Horror,Metal,Movies,Review,New,Albums,Nu-Metal,Christian Metal,Screamo,Emo,Hair Metal,Core Music,Core Metal,Core,Apple Core,Metal Core,Death Core,Hard Core,Punk,Thrash,Rap,Hip-Hop,Hip-Hop Anonymous,Metal Core Accessories,Whiny,Bratty,Emotionally Unstable,Not Metal,Semi-Metal,Quasi-Metal,Not Metal Enough,Death Metal,Black Metal,Country,Bro- Country,Grunge,Post Grunge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments