Advertisement

2019 Optic Mega Box From Target! $50 Per Mega Box!

2019 Optic Mega Box From Target! $50 Per Mega Box! The 2019 Optic Football Mega Box From Target wasn't too shabby! These mega boxes run at $50, and "per average" contain 2 hits - an autograph and a memorabilia card! The Bronze autographs look VERY cool, with a clean finish! I like the bronze parallels in general, they look great! The memorabilia card wasn't a rookie, in my case, but still wasn't too bad.

There are 10 packs per box, and 4 cards per pack! Well, at least for the most part.. I had a few packs that didn't have 4 cards per pack, sadly. But for the most part, you should expect 4 cards per pack (that is what it says on the box...). Regardless, it was a fun box to open! I may have to side with the 2019 Prestige mega's or even the 2019 rookies and stars boxes though, I think they were more fun!

have you opened any of the 2019 Optic Football Boxes yet? What did you get if you did??

Thank you for watching my football video everyone, I greatly appreciate it! As always, I hope you leave a comment, and I will make sure to respond to it!

If you need anything, here's the easiest way to contact me:
Instagram - Vikings95_cards
Facebook -
email - Vikings95.cards@gmail.com

I have recently created my own website, if you'd like to check it out! It is a work in progress, but I am excited to keep updating and improving it.

If anyone is curious, here's the link to my favorite eBay search:

Have a great day!

2019 Optic Football Mega Box,2019 optic,2019 optic football cards,2019 optic football box,2019 Optic Mega Box,2019 Optic Target,Target football box,2019 Target football,2019 Optic Football,2019 Optic Target mega box,2019 Optic Mega box football,2019 optic football,2019 football cards,Optic football cards,bronze autographs,optic bronze parallels,optic bronze 2019,optic retail,optic retail football cards,optic retail football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments