Advertisement

VIRGO TAROT LOVE READING - THEY ARE CHANGING DIRECTION - BUT HAVEN'T ACCEPTED ANY OFFERS YET!

VIRGO TAROT LOVE READING - THEY ARE CHANGING DIRECTION - BUT HAVEN'T ACCEPTED ANY OFFERS YET! #tarot, #virgo, #lovereading, #halomoontarot,
This tarot card romance reading is for the zodiac sign Virgo, Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus.

THIS IS A GENERAL READING AND MAY NOT RESONATE WITH EVERYONE.

My channel content and tarot readings given here are for entertainment purposes only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the readings.

The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions.

Please bare with me...
Currently going through some renovations and will resume my original format/layout soon

TAROT CARDS USED



GODDESS TAROT





THE SPIRIT ANIMAL ORACLE





WILDWOOD TAROT





***PRIVATE READINGS***

Romance/love readings only

Private video sent the same day as recorded.

Please do not ask for Skype/phone readings. I just don't have the time.

Up to 45 minute 9 card spread.

75.00 CAD

Email me for booking - halomoontarot@gmail.com

I'll send you the information you need to book - Please read everything!

NO REFUNDS

tarot card,love reading,virgo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments