Advertisement

[Update] ~ Apology Video to Bunnytacular and her fans ~ #RememberEricaMarch

[Update] ~ Apology Video to Bunnytacular and her fans ~ #RememberEricaMarch Hello, potatoes!

Sorry for the mistake...I really thought it was fake but turns out it was not ...and umm, if you hate me I have this hate section, which is for all haters so that my fans (;-;) don't have to be involved.
_________________________________________________________________________
F YOU DONT WANT TO WATCH DEM VIDEO , here is what it is about

Part One: Im sorry for thinking that Erica going to heaven was fake...I am going to make a apology video just for Erica and a small art for her

Part Two:
Announcement-
1. Im making a meme with my friends which relates to "Candy" (collab)
2. Im going to reveal my oc/character soon
3. Yes, im going to make an apology video just for Erica like I said...Im sorry
___________________________________________________________________________
Apps used:
Kinemaster :3

Background Music:

actual video:
Song: Senbon Zakura
Artist: White Flame

BYE!

#RememberEricaMarch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments