Advertisement

Trigonometry Practice Set 6.1 - Part 1 (Class 10) | Math 2 | Maharashtra Board

Trigonometry Practice Set 6.1 - Part 1 (Class 10) | Math 2 | Maharashtra Board This video is the First Part of #Practice_set_6_1 of chapter #Trigonometry in the #Mathematics_Part_2 #Maharashtra_State_Board book of #Class_10.
In this video, I have revised the #identities and solved first 5 #problems of Practice Set 6.1

I hope you will understand the way the problems are being solved through my way of explanation.

If this video helps you, then don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE to my channel and SHARE it with your friends, after all, God helps those who help others :)



About myself :

I am the proprietor of Mayur Classes, located in the Suryoday colony, Nashik. I have been teaching Mathematics for classes 8, 9 and 10th since 1992.
I wish to share the ease of solving mathematics and ensure that the fear of Mathematics is never a barrier to my student's dreams :)

Board

Post a Comment

0 Comments