Advertisement

The Range christmas 2017|2018| 2019 life size singing and dancing Santa

The Range christmas 2017|2018| 2019 life size singing and dancing Santa Your Christmas season will become more exciting with this life size singing and dancing Santa he sings it's the most wonderful time of the year/up on the house stop/we wish you a merry Christmas/jingle bells/walking in the winter wonderland he is sure perfect for your Christmassy holiday season and by the way my Dad put jingle bells in the green sack green is my most favourite coulor my most favourite coulors I have 4 favourite coulors they are red/green/yellow/blue my most favourite one is green if you haven't heard there's a Christmas song called Feliz Navidad if any of you heard it comment down below if you haven't watched the video of my choking of coughing cockerel go ahead and watck it NOTE:I HAVE TO SAY THAT I DON'T OWN THE RIGHTS OF THE RED BUTTON!!! And if you haven't noticed there's a jingle bell on the Santa hat this Santa will sure keep your Christmas spirits on ANOTHER NOTE: THIS LIFE SIZE SANTA DOSEN'T SING ROCKING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN SANTA BABY JINGLE BELL ROCK DECK THE HALLS IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS AND MANY MORE!!! Have you heard about the game just dance yes or no? Comment down below and there's a YouTube channel called just dance remake comparisons and The Range most of there animated Christmas toys DON'T work and Christmas is getting near and near it is 26 days so get as many Christmas decorations as you can if you didn't check out the video of The Range Christmas 2014 singing and dancing Christmas Tree NOT working check it out she sing rocking around the Christmas Tree they only had 1 it had no tag so I don't know how much it is if you know comment down below I think it is £15.99 or maybe a bit more 1 over thing do you watch family guy yes or no? Gosh Stewie and Brian are really funny we also have an inflatable Santa in a chimney but it doesn't move like some at JTF mega discount warehouse and the older just dance games only work with the older xboxes which are discontinued so bad luck because I wanted all of the just dance games and to set up your life size Santa from The Range basically take the body out of the bag and the box and the head now what you will want to do is rise up the body and then put the head now take the plug out of the box and then plug it in and then your setup is completed now you are ready to use is so not really much and let me tell you the animated Christmas toys at the range that DIDN'T work LIST: the 2014 hip hopping fox thrown away side stepping reindeer no batteries I don't know what year it was new for comment down below if you know 2014 singing and dancing Christmas Tree you already know it DOESN'T work don't you? Walking Santa Walking penguin dancing Santa in gift rock n roll Christmas Tree almost none of the Santa Christmas Trees little dancing penguin with... wait a minute can you remind me what he is holding because I don't know? There's 2 Santa Cristmas Trees with a broken speaker I didn't notice that there's some others as well and my favourite CBEEBIES programme is Swashbuckle there's a new captain called Captain HeyHo and my most favourite song is on Just Dance 2017 it is cake by the ocean by D.N.C.E. the just dance games I have is just dance 2016/just dance 2017/just dance 2018/just dance 2019 and I am having just dance 2020 on Christmas like I said it is getting near and near so tell Santa what you want then he will bring you them you might even ask for surprises so yeah 1 MORE NOTE:I DON'T OWN THE RIGHTS THE MUSIC THAT MY CHOKING OR COUGHING COCKEREL PLAYS!!! AND I ALSO DON'T OWN THE SINGING DOG OR THE MUSICAL RUDOLPH AT JTF MEGA DISCOUNT WAREHOUSE!!! But they will also keep your Christmas spirits on there's a Halloween shop in the US called spirit halloween BUT YOU CAN TELL I LIVE IN THE UK CAN'T YOU?!!! BECAUSE THE SHOPS!!! I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE AMATRONICS!!! AND YOU KNOW IT!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE SPIRIT HALLOWEEN ANIMATRONICS YOU CAN'T HAVE!!! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO BUY THEM IF YOU LIVE IN UK?!!! Goodbye for now guys I love you and you know it! Subscribe!

Santa

Post a Comment

0 Comments