Advertisement

The Issue With Popularity in the Furry Fandom...

The Issue With Popularity in the Furry Fandom... This video physically hurt me to make, so I'm sorry if it's hard to understand what I mentioned at a few points. XD In this video, I will be discussing with you all today about my view with popularity in the fandom, how it impacts people, and what it does to them. This may be my shortest talk video on my channel, because I wanted to keep it straight-to-the-point. The issue with keeping this video so short, is that I didn't fully go in-depth with some of the topics that I wanted to talk about. So if you have any other opinions, I would love to hear them!

Thank you very much, everybody! Please like and subscribe to the video! This video took a very long time to film and set up. I hope that you all enjoy!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here:

All credits belong to their rightful owners.

I am the owner of this video. If there are any copyright questions, please tweet me at @ZarosTheFurry.

Artwork done by:

furry,fursuit,fursona,furries,furryfandom,fandom,wolves,foxes,animals,drama,talk,zaros,fursonas,fluff,animal,fursuiter,fursuiters,fursuiting,public,

Post a Comment

0 Comments