Advertisement

THE IMPORTANCE OF SHOWING UP - SET BUILDING - PHOTOGRAPHY PORTFOLIOS

THE IMPORTANCE OF SHOWING UP - SET BUILDING - PHOTOGRAPHY PORTFOLIOS In photography, there isn't enough emphasis on the importance of showing up. Some days you just need to turn up and grind away. Whether that is in your food photography, commercial photography or portraiture. In this weeks vlog I discuss my views on this as well as how to build a photography studio set and how to build a photography portfolio.

I have also just launched www.tinhousebackgrounds.com for food photography backgrouds.



If you want to join our community, I have a facebook group

as well as an instagram page group as well as an instagram page off camera flash


In my bag I have;

Canon 90mm TS-E lens

Canon 45mm TS-E Lens

Carl Zeiss 100mm Makro Plannar Milvus f/2

Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4

Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4

Canon 5DS.

showing up,importance of showing up,photography motivation,how to be a commercial photographer,how to build a set,how to build photography set,how to build a photography portfolio,how to build a photography studio,photography backgrounds,food photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments