Advertisement

Tap strap 2 could be the best drawing accessory for iPad artists - unboxing and initial impressions

Tap strap 2 could be the best drawing accessory for iPad artists - unboxing and initial impressions The tap strap is something I have been interested in for some time now. When I reached out to tap to see if I could review their product, they gave me a 50% off discount in place of a review unit. I thought this would allow me to properly(for 2-3 months) test the Tap Strap and make a proper review!
So far so good, there is a learning curve but it might be a great companion to the iPad for artists.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out in the comments. I am always happy to talk about art and technology!

Tap strap 2,tap,wearable keyboard,ios gestures,accessability,technology and art,tapstrap,future tech,artist review,art supply unboxing,ipad accessories,drawn on ipad,apple pencil,unknown accessories,next accessories,anime artist,tsukepen review,artists tools,art supplies,art suplies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments