Advertisement

ProSaxTips: Embouchure and Articulation

ProSaxTips: Embouchure and Articulation Hello everyone!
This video is covering embouchure and articulation.
This is my first of, hopefully, many pro saxophone tips videos. I've been studying saxophone for over 34 years and teaching privately over the last 20 of those years. I don't claim to be an expert, as I leave that title up to others. I perform with the professional wind ensemble, Knightwind Ensemble and teach at the local high school as the director of bands. I truly hope that you find useful information in these videos and please post questions down below. I will answer all questions to the best of my ability. Thanks ever so much for watching.

-Zach

saxophone,playing tips,sax,jazz,funk,reeds,sax mouthpiece,saxophone lesson,pro sax tips,embouchure and articulation,embouchure,articulation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments