Advertisement

Passengers Angry As Cruise Canceled

Passengers Angry As Cruise Canceled Passengers Angry As Cruise Canceled. P&O's Cruise ship Ventura had engine problems shortly after leaving port. What was hoped to be a minor delay turned out to be a major repair. This forced P&O to cancel the following cruise as the ship would not make it on time. Some of those Passengers who's cruise was canceled are furious. #cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #cruiseshipvlog

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.




For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States :)


Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com


Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com



P&O cruise line,P&O Ventura,cruise ship Ventura,cruise was canceled,cruise ship news,cruise ship breaks down,cruise tips,cruise tips for first time cruisers,dons family vacations,cruising with don,

Post a Comment

0 Comments