Advertisement

[No Music] STUDY WITH ME | Tianjin Binhai Library | Traveling Nerd

[No Music] STUDY WITH ME | Tianjin Binhai Library | Traveling Nerd Hey, guys! Hope everyone is good. This was a business trip that turned into a mini break because I decided to spend my weekend here before going back to Beijing. This particular session is from the Binhai Library. I had seen photos before and being a sucker for anything as shiny as this I decided I must go and check it out. I had heard people being disappointed with upper shelves and books actually being painted on but the study rooms were perfect. Quiet and just really nice for studying. I had a good study session and I hope you'll have one too while studying along. Let's study!

Study starts at 00:33

Let's chat travelingnerd85@gmail.com

Music:

Song: MBB - Island (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Contact the Artist:





Vlog No Copyright Music channel for more :

study with me,real time study with me,study motivation,study vlog,travel,travel vlog,library study with me,library,China,Tianjin,Binhai library,

Post a Comment

0 Comments