Advertisement

Morning Walk Went Awry | Angry Dogs and Concerned Villagers | Sangapur, Hampi

Morning Walk Went Awry | Angry Dogs and Concerned Villagers | Sangapur, Hampi I went out for a morning walk before the daybreak with high hopes of checking out the new village and talk to more villagers. But the way the morning turned out was unexpected.

First the barking dogs almost chased me out of the village; and then on my way out of the village I encountered some villagers who were concerned about a stranger walking around with a camera, and started asking me questions as to what I was doing there etc.

I wouldn't say it turned out badly though. It was a different - and welcome - experience. This is the fun of real travel.

#DCTraveler

travel,travel vlog,sangapur village,morning in village,solo travel vlog,talking to villagers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments