Advertisement

Lesson 2f - NPM scripts for easier commands

Lesson 2f - NPM scripts for easier commands This video series is from my course "Learn WebdriverIO" ( which I'm moving to YouTube due to its age.

📖 Check out "The Web App Testing Guidebook" here 📖


Since creating these videos, WebdriverIO has undergone several changes, including a major update to the core framework. Due to this, the contents in this course have inconsistencies with how you would use WebdriverIO today, so some of the video content will be inaccurate.

As a thank you for all the support the WebdriverIO community has shown over the years, I'm releasing these videos on YouTube for free for those who may still find them valuable.

💸 You can still purchase the original course if you'd like 💸


I will create an updated course (which will be free to anyone who has previously purchased my original course). In the meantime, I'm writing "The Web App Testing Guidebook", an up-to-date e-book on WebdriverIO testing (link above).

webdriverio,selenium,testing,nodejs,automation,programming,javascript,coding,watchmecode,tutorial,webdriver,code,tests,

Post a Comment

0 Comments