Advertisement

Kristi Eramo | 6 Workouts. 2 DAYS. MAYHEM PREP!

Kristi Eramo | 6 Workouts. 2 DAYS. MAYHEM PREP! Hey Team!

So today is the end of day one and all of day two PREP for MAYHEM! My first sanction ever and my first time competing individual in a very very long time!

Super stoked to be able to share it with you.I do not recommend doing this often. This is pretty much to see how my body reacts to all of the working out and low caloric deficit.

I PROMISE this week we will be back to some knowledge and training tutorials! Tomorrow we are setting up BANDED DEADLIFTS AND SPEED PULLS so you can get in great volume without all the weight!

I will put in these workouts below so you can try them if you would like! IF you like them make sure to COMMENT YOUR TIME, then check out our LINK FOR ALL OF OUR PROGRAMMING!!

Make sure to LIKE/SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS! SO MUCH MORE TO COME!!

Like our PROGRAMMING? Check the LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP!

Join my GAMES TRAINING PROGRAM:


My Instagram-

AMANDAS Insta!-

Edited By- @Bc_VISIONS


Workouts

21-15-9
Cals
12-9-6
DBALL OVER WALL (150)

150 ft lunge
2 rds 50 ghd
50 cal row
150 lunge (85/55)

12-10-8
Burpee Bar MU
DB SS (100/75)

Max OHS @ 12min
into
30 ASB
100ft HSWALK

PREP!

Post a Comment

0 Comments