Advertisement

Javelina, spectacular sunrise, young coyote, beautiful sunset, bobcat 12122019

Javelina, spectacular sunrise, young coyote, beautiful sunset, bobcat 12122019 I saw this group of Javelina while on my morning walk on Wednesday 12/11/2019. You will note that the first one to leave was a momma with a little baby. The others started to leave, the the one adult sees that a youngster was left behind preoccupied with eating, and the adult comes and rounds up the youngster. Next, we have a spectacular sunrise....to me it looks like a painting! Next, I go out to my back yard to take a picture of a beautiful sunset today 12/12/2019 and I look over the fence and see a juvenile coyote looking at me. We lock eyes for about three seconds and he starts trotting off. By the time I get the camera rolling and get in position, I can just see his rear end disappearing behind the cactus. Fortunately, I guess correctly and anticipate where he will go, and I get a few seconds of him before he disappears for good. Then we have the beautiful sunset that I took a picture of just before I see the coyote. A friend and neighbor about a block west of my house had a visitor who was able to get a quick snap of a bobcat leaving their patio on Monday 12/9/2019. I tried blowing up the pic a little and it blurred some, but you get the idea! We live in the Wild Kingdom of Green Valley, AZ!!!

Green Valley,Green Valley AZ,Bobcat,Coyote,Javelina,Peccary,Collared Peccary,Wildlife,Sunrise,Sunset,Tucson,Pima County,Arizona,Sahuarita,

Post a Comment

0 Comments