Advertisement

IT'S CHRISTMAS + A Serious game of UNO + The last Vlogmas 2019 Video :( | Judi the Organizer

IT'S CHRISTMAS + A Serious game of UNO + The last Vlogmas 2019 Video :( | Judi the Organizer -------------------------------------------- DOWN HERE -------------------------------------

Hello, Spacers!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to those who celebrate! Today's vlogmas video is all about how I spend Christmas day with my loved ones. It usually starts off with my boyfriend and me opening gifts, then it finishes off with us going to my parent’s house and spending the rest of the day with them. Thankfully I was also able to spend some time with Tony’s family before Christmas came to a close. This was probably my favorite Christmas ever and I hope we continue our new traditions as our family grows;)



Honestly, I can’t believe vlogmas is over. I really enjoyed the entire process of filming how I prepare for Christmas, editing and publishing the video to share with all of you. I really hope you enjoyed watching and most importantly got to see a different side of me. I hope you all had a great Christmas/Holiday and I look forward to creating more and better content for you guys.

I hope this video puts an even bigger smile on your face!!!!!



Love, Judi the Organizer

____________________________________________________________________


Interested in seeing what I’m doing? Follow me here:


Instagram:
Facebook:
Check out my company here:
Subscribe to my channel here:

Check out my last video here: Organizing my Purse, Shopping for more gifts + Trying on Clothes-

Mentioned in this video:

Let me know if I missed anything!
___________________________________________________________________


#SheRescuedIt is an organizing series that focuses on me Judi organizing and designing spaces in my home and in other people’s homes.

Judi is a Houston based Organizing Consultant and the head of her organizing firm, Rescue My Space.

After being in business for over 5 years, she has had the honor to see so many lives change in just hours and because of that, she continues to spread the importance of living a more organized life to anyone she comes into contact with. Through her YouTube channel showcasing different ways to organize any space in your home to her new web-series #SheRescuedIt, she is here to stay and rescue you!



Email: judi@rescuemyspace.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for watching!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored video.

#juditheorganizer #vlogmas2019 #ChristmasDay2019

vlogmas2019,ChristmasDay2019,xmas,christmas,openinggifts,presents,family,christmasgames,juditheorganizer,rescuemyspace,uno,vlogmasvlogger,christmasvlogging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments