Advertisement

Is India truely a secular Nation? India - a secular Nation.? | LOTS.

Is India truely a secular Nation?  India - a secular Nation.? | LOTS. Hey everyone I'm again here with a new video to uh. Plz watch this video till the end and do let me know your thoughts on this.
For more such videos subscribe to my channel and press the bell icon.
Content creater : Pragati pandey
Thumbnail and channel credit goes to : vipul bhai... check out his channel ' Vtech vipul'
Man holding the camera : Saurav pandey
I hope you like the video if yes the hit the like button and stay tuned to get to know about CAA and NRC in my next video... Till then take care of yourself and the nation.
Light of thoughts "LOTS" ✌🏻

is India truely a secular Nation?,India a secular Nation,Indian Constitution,secularism,what is secularism,secular Nation,India,lots,Indian laws,

Post a Comment

0 Comments