Advertisement

I QUIT my JOB, & MOVED ABROAD | Sam Cushing

I QUIT my JOB, & MOVED ABROAD | Sam Cushing Why I quit my job as a millennial and moved abroad for 2 years. Didn't know anybody. Had only a 1-way ticket, 2 suitcases, and NO money.

For anyone looking to change their life (living abroad, following a dream/passion), I'm sharing my story/advice to help. Comment your thoughts below :) Have you gone though a similar experience, or have any other related life hacks to share?

As always, like/share this video and turn the bell notifications set to on for our Monday nights together :)

Follow me on social media:
Sam -

Chicago,Travel,Samcushing,Sam,Cushing,Gaytravel,lgbt,gay,muscle,tanktop,Gayboy,vlog,fitness,fit,vlogging,q&a,hugs,kisses,religion,selfimprovement,gayadvice,comingout,haircut,comingoutstory,i'mgay,boycomesout,boys,cuteboy,sexyboy,gaysex,gayhookup,famousgay,hotgay,hotman,stud,jock,masc,dude,sexy,spots,bestfriend,quitmyjob,moving abroad,leaving corporate america,living abroad,southamerica,startingover,startingagain,workingabroad,iquitmyjob,corporateamerica,workadvice,lifehack,lifehacking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments