Advertisement

I Have An Affair With My Boss For Money

I Have An Affair With My Boss For Money Hi everyone, my name is Stacy. Recently, I had to give up everything to be able to help my family, and I was not prepared for the horrors I faced. But I had to be brave because I was the only one who could take care of my loved ones.

I was 22 years old and had a wonderful life as a student. I lived far away from home, but I felt just fine. I loved studying, I had a lot of friends, and I was dating a guy I loved very much. Yes, sometimes I missed home and my younger sisters, but otherwise everything was just perfect. One day my mother said that she wanted to get the whole family together for her birthday party, and she really wanted to see me. How could I refuse? So I packed a few things and went home. I thought I was only going to be there for a couple of days, but it turned out I was never going to go back to my college, and that was the last time I saw my boyfriend.

But first things first. I was very glad to be back in the house where I had grown up, back in my room, where nothing had changed. And I was especially happy to hug my little sisters. They were the sweetest girls in the world! Then it was my mother's birthday, and there were a lot of guests in our house. All of our relatives and friends loved my mother, because she was the most positive person in the world, and she knew how to create happiness all around. But after the party, her mood changed. It was in the evening, all the guests had left, and the girls were asleep. I was helping my mom clean, and we started talking about my dad. My mother asked me if it was hard for me to accept his death, and how I handled it. Yes, my father died when I was 12 years old, and it was a heavy blow. I remember how bad I felt. I cried all day and missed him so much. But it wasn't just nostalgia. My mom had a reason to mention my father. I saw tears come to her eyes, and she said it. My mother was seriously ill, and the doctors said she only had a couple of months left to live. Oh, my God. This was just awful. I didn't even know what to say at that moment. So I just hugged my mom and we stood there for a while and just cried.

After that, the most difficult period of my life began. We had to tell the girls that they were going to lose their mother. Imagine what a 13-year-old child feels when they learn this news. It's unbearably hard. Obviously, I couldn't leave my mom at this point in my life. More than that, I couldn't leave my sisters. So I had to drop out of college and be there for my family. I was counting on my boyfriend's support, but I couldn't get him to drop everything and move in with me. It was sad, but we decided to break up. After accepting the fact that we were going to lose my mom, we tried to live the last months as pleasantly as possible. We were together all the time. We walked, had fun, and even went on a trip. Then we spent the last couple of weeks of her life in the hospital. I can't tell you how I felt as I watched my beloved mother fade away. But there was nothing I could do about it. So I was just there for her until the end. And then it happened. The short beeps of the heartbeat sensor turned into a long sad squeak, and my mom went into another world.

We were on our own now. And now I was a mother to my sisters, and I had to take care of them and help them cope with their grief. I had to be strong for them, but it was hard. After all, I'd lost my mother, too. So I tried to stay strong during the day when I was with the kids, and I spent my nights crying into my pillow. We learned to live in a new way. I drove my sisters to school every day, and then I learned how to cook and keep the house in order. At some point, it became easier for us, and we realized that we could cope with everything and continue to live on. But the savings my mother had left was melting before my eyes, and I knew I had to find a job to support our family. But the thing is, I didn't finish my education, and I had a hard time finding a job. No one wanted to hire an employee without a degree, even though I left college for a good reason. One day I realized that I needed any job, just to get some money, and I saw an ad for a housekeeper. It was weird, because this work offered a lot of money. It looked like a trap, but I decided to try anyway. Especially since I was good at keeping the house clean.

When I got to the interview, I understood why the promised salary was so big. It was a huge house in a very fancy neighborhood. The owner, Mark, was a solid businessman, and he was willing to pay this money to the housekeeper. I guess he liked me because I started working the very next day.


New 2019 animated stories that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,housekeeper,wife,housewife,smartphone,divorce,file for divorce,money,poor,provide for family,breadwinner,boss,sell,sold,in love,affair,love affair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments