Advertisement

I Had to Sell My Body in Order to Survive

I Had to Sell My Body in Order to Survive I Had to Sell My Body in Order to Survive
Subscribe if you like! +
Watch More Strange Simulator Games Here! +

I appreciate my son followed in my footsteps.

Follow me on Twitter! +
Like me on Facebook! +
New Life on the play store! +

----------------------------------

Watch More From GrayStillPlays:

Games Where You Make Terrible Choices:

The Strangest Random Games:

The Long Dark Story Mode:

Universe Sandbox:

The Sims 4:

My Summer Car:

My Little Blacksmith Shop:

BeamNG Drive:

Games Where I Make F Loads of Money:

Raft:

Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator:

----------------------------------

ABOUT: New Life

New life game is a text choices simulation gaming app rating for users 15 years and older. You start off Newlife in a random character at birth with a pair of parents tasked with raising you and then allows you to make text-based choices that will impact how the life of your character you are playing turns out from birth until death.

#graystillplays #indie #simulation

Simulation Games,graystillplays,gray still plays,greystillplays,simulator,tycoon funny,simulator funny moments,funny clips,funny moments,game of life,life simulator,life sim,life simulator game,life game,life games,multiple endings,bad choices games,bad choices,life choices game,life choices,bad life choices game,bad mother,mother simulator,new life,new life game,terrible wife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments