Advertisement

I didn't want to say this but...here's why I don't share my private life any more...PEOPLE ARE CRAZY

I didn't want to say this but...here's why I don't share my private life any more...PEOPLE ARE CRAZY So guys I wanted to sit down and have a real talk with you sharing my thoughts on internet vlogging culture as well as updates on my actual life...plug in get comfortable....
Check out my video with Samuel Leeds here: - - - If you want to know about my property investment journey heres the real detail.

MAKEUP PRODUCTS USED:

Charlotte Tilbury moisturiser -


Laura Mercier foundation primer -


Anastasia Beverley Hills foundation (500c) -


Fenty Beauty concealer (410) -


Elf Cosmetics concealer (to contour) -


Makeup Revolution cut crease concealer (eyeshadow base) -


Patricia X Makeup Revolution palette (Rich in Life) -


Patricia X Makeup Revolution face palette (You are Gold) -


By Terry setting powder (fair) -


Charlotte Tilbury Rock'n'Kohl eyeliner -


Fenty Beauty bronzer (coco naughty) -


Fenty Beauty lipgloss -


Morphe lipgloss -


Check out my new podcast!- bit.ly/caughtoffguardpod

Follow me on instagram -
Twitter:




For business and sponsorship opportunities please contact patstrueworld@gmail.com

* Some links are affiliate, meaning that if you care to purchase any of the products with the link in the description box, I make a small commission, it does not change the price in any way, however it enables me making more content without having to do as many sponsored videos. I am not paid or asked to use these links.

online fashion,best online fashion shops,Fenty,online store review,summer fashion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments