Advertisement

HOW TO BUILD A HANGING ROD FOR YOUR PLANTS or CURTAINS

HOW TO BUILD A HANGING ROD FOR YOUR PLANTS or CURTAINS Using plumbing parts to create a custom curtain rod is not a new DIY but it occurred to me “It would also work so well for hanging plants!” I couldn’t find exactly the tutorial I was looking of so I decided to make my own! You will have to adjust how long your rod is and how many flange/T supports you’ll need based on how big or small your space is and what you’re hanging but this video helps make since of the parts you’ll need and how they fit together.

Follow me on IG :

The hooks I used -
Macrame cord -
Arium Botanicals -
Mud cloth plant hanger - From Marfa
IKEA plant hanger -
Light Catcher -

diy curtain rod,plant rod,hanging rod for plants,macrame,macrame plant hanger,curtain rod installation,curtain rods,

Post a Comment

0 Comments