Advertisement

Hao Ting x Xi Gu || You're Not Here

Hao Ting x Xi Gu || You're Not Here Watch In HD 720p Small Screen!


Hey MuveeBuffs, This show ... takes a moment to breathe... This show ended and so has my life. NO EXAGGERATION! I could go on all day and night about the reasons why Xi Gu should NOT have died. But this is the cards we are dealt. I'm so heartbroken. Plisss dont h8 me for this sad edit. But it helped me cope honestly. R.I.P. Xi Gu


⚬Song: Courtesy of my friend Marishka🤣💯
⚬Series: Make our days count..
⚬Program: Sony Vegas Pro 16 & PS
⚬Amino: Antwa
⚬Twitter:


______________________________________________

•Editor: Antwa~
•NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
•I do not own the clips, pictures or audio used.
•Editing FMV: owned by meh
•No copyright infringement intended.

_____________________________________________________

⚠️ Epilepsy Warning ⚠️ Please be cautious.


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

#HaoTingXiGu #makeourdayscount #HIStory3那一天

haoting,HIStoryBL,MODC,TUTORIAL,FMV,Sun Bo Lu Zhi,Hao Ting Xi Gu,TAIWAN,MAKE OUR DAYS COUNT,SUNBOLUZHI,SONYvegaspro,coloring,history3,history3makeourdayscount,

Post a Comment

0 Comments