Advertisement

GRWM My New Years Eve Look! Hair - Makeup - Outfit

GRWM My New Years Eve Look! Hair - Makeup - Outfit Here is my 2019 New Years Eve hair, makeup and outfit look. If you’re looking for an easy wearable look, this is for you. Wishing everyone a happy New year, thanks for watching and being here yet another year with me.

My Amazing T3 Cura Luxe Blowdryer:

T3 Whirl Trio:

You can get additional 15% off any T3 purchase if you use code ELLEBANGST315 at checkout!


My recommended video to watch on Nose contouring:



Charlotte tilbury wonder glow

NARS Foundation - Fiji

Lawless. Setting powder

Becca bronzer in Capri coast

Natasha demons star palette

Jacklyn Hill palette

Charlotte tilbury blush

GLOW highlighter palette

Charlotte tilbury lip pencil in pillow talk

Tom Ford lipstick in species honey

Morphe setting spray


Dress
(Unavailable in champagne color)

Mini Bag



In San Francisco? Book me to do YOUR hair! visit ellebangs.com/my-salon for details and text: 408-234-2565 for all booking inquiries. Don't be shy, I'd Love to meet you all!

Product Affiliations:
find a complete List of all my Product Affiliations and Discount Codes can be found on my website ellebangs.com

Amazon decided to give me my own page, so I'm adding things like the Outfits I wear in videos, Personal Care products and all the Camera gear I use to create my videos. People always ask about these things so this should make it easier to find - Check it out here: Amazon.com/Shop/Ellebangs

My favorite Shampoo/Conditioner:
if you have any questions about the Monat products, or if you're interested in becoming a MONAT seller like myself, send me a message on my MONAT Facebook page and i'll be happy to answer any questions you have:

#hair #tips #blonde #hairdresser #diy #style

Find me on the web!:
Instagram @silviaxreis
snapchat @silviaxreis
facebook / ellebangs
twitter @ellebangs
Pinterest / silviax
follow Adam on instagram @adamoe
follow Adam on YouTube @DanishAdamWasTaken

Ellebangs,elle bangs,2019 new year,grwm,get ready with me,new years eve lookbook,new years eve look,new years eve makeup tutorial 2019,new years eve makeup look,nye 2019,nye look,hairstyle for New Year’s Eve,Get ready with me,makeup look,easy makeup look,quick New Years makeup,easy to follow,realistic,nude colors,easy Smokey eye,Smokey eye for beginners,blonde hairstyles,party hair,party makeup,2020,tutorial,new years eve,makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments